Wednesday, January 6, 2010

It's been a while


It's been a while. This is the first night in a while that the girls have FINALLY fallen asleep at a decent hour. So I had a few extra minutes to "write." What a great new year we had. We were able to host about 5 families at our home on New Year's Eve and what a fun time it was. The teenagers actually multiplied...we had accounted for 4 and ended up having 8 or more if I remember correctly. It was a lot of fun. The little kids were playing games, running around, watching fireworks as the teens were playing Band Hero and the adults got to veg around the table, eat lots of food and sip on some Sangria. Good times Great company.

The Nass' are doing great these days! My mom is on her way to TX for a visit soon! I cannot wait to enjoy her company / conversation and her help with the girls. The girls are very excited to see her again! My mother in law is also in town for a while...so there's lots of love to go around. Oswaldo is doing great. Together, we are on a weightloss kick...we've begun (since the new year) eating MUCH healthier and hitting the gym! We're trying to make these things HABIT v/s soemthing to do! I want to HATE not going! That way...I get my fitness goals MET! :)

No news really...I am beginning to pray and seek God's direction for what He would have me to do next year...since Isa is going to Kinder I'm asking the Lord, does He want me back into public schools full time? Does He want me in a private school setting part time? Does He want me home full/part time? Does He want me somewhere COMPLETELY different. I'm seeking Him with my whole heart...please pray that I HEAR HIS voice and that I do EXACTLY what He has planned for our family :)

Love you all!

Missy

1 comment:

  1. So excited for you that your Mom's coming into town. I know you will LOVE having the extra hands:)
    We missed you guys so much New Years Eve but it looks like you guys had a blast!
    And I am praying for you in this new year that you would hear the Lords voice. I know you will be obedient to whatever He says.

    ReplyDelete